Thursday, March 29, 2007

Oof ya....

has it really been 5 days since I last posted? Work is eating my life. And tomorrow is parent-teacher conferences - anyone with the least amount of affection for me, pray that it goes well! I'm awful at talking to parents.

This is my first at-home night this week where I'm not passed out asleep by 8 pm, so I'm knitting, finally. I think I'm ready to start the cuff of the Crazy Tropical sock, but I want to weigh it and I forgot to do so before I left work today, so it's on hold until tomorrow. I'm currently swatching for the Claudia's Handpainted from my last post, and am working on a toe out of my Yarn Pirate Rosie - it seems like a good "bridge" colorway for the transition between color groups in Project Spectrum; white and blue for March and pink and green for April.

2 comments:

Teal said...

Just remember that parents want to hear at least one good thing about their child...e.g.she is very creative meaning all her belongings are arranged on the floor around her desk.

DDKK said...

here's hoping it goes smoothly - have you got lucky socks you can wear?