I frogged it again. And I was up to the cuff. But I had had to put some increases in there (and some of them looked weird - fingering weight makes for a much more forgiving fabric, I think) and the increases led to pooling. And I tried to get rid of the pooling... partially frogged even, and re-knit, and it didn't work. And I decided I just couldn't live with it. So here we are again. I think I'll work on my Rosie sock for a bit and come back to sportweight socks another day.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
The H Word
If today's picture showed something different than what it does, then I could call yesterday's post "confidence." But instead... I have to call it "hubris." Because this is the picture I have today: