Friday, March 02, 2007

I lied by omission on the yarn purchase...




there was more. It just felt like an embarassment of riches. But last night I sat down to pet and re-organize and contemplate my box of Project Spectrum yarn (I have it divided and bagged up by the color groups, with combinations and projects in mind for most of it) and I just want to share. Plus it's a low-effort blog post - I'm still feeling pretty miserable. But I think the end is in sight (and it's not a "I'm laying down to die" sort of end).

3 comments:

em-geek said...

Uh huh I was wondering where the rest of it was!

I hope you're feeling better.

DDKK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DDKK said...

no point lying down to die with that kind of yarn delight awaiting your needles! Hope you are feeling better soon.