Saturday, March 03, 2007

Another minor update

Here's a picture of how the Cape Cod socks are looking - one is ready to be bound off and I'm catching the other up - this time I'm determined to really knit until I run out of yarn, rather than until I run out of patience. I think they're going to be quite long.


Here's the Bearfoot sock - the colors are a bit washed out from the sun, it's more intense in real life and the brown foot doesn't stand out quite as much.


I'm currently mulling over what to cast-on next, and I think I've decided on Great Adirondack Yarn's Soxie in Tropicana (the bright blue and rainbow-y one from my pictures) with black toes and heels, but I might do something plain instead. Whatever appeals to my ADD knitting brain at the time.

2 comments:

Teal said...

Both pairs of socks are looking good but I really like the Bearfoot ones. Somebody has good taste!
Pay your debt and we'll talk about stitch markers.

nicole said...

I love love love looking at your sock yarn! So great!