Sunday, January 07, 2007

Progress

Dad's socks are proceeding an eensy bit slower than they had been, as a result of my knitting ADD. I cast on for my own socks a little earlier than I'd planned - Dad's socks were the only current project I had going and I got bored.

The new socks are Knitpicks Memories in Morning Glory, and while yellow and purple aren't usually my favorite colors, I LOVE this colorway and how the different colors mix into each other. I'm knitting them Magic Loop, succumbing to the temptation of getting both done simultaneously and being sure they're identical. And of course I'm loving that they're actually for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this one as well.

Lauren said...

That is a nice color way! I've been eyeing a few of the knitpicks sock memories, and I might have to add this one to my list.

The yarn you were asking about is Lang Yarn's Jawoll Jacquard Color: 82.0155

rahime said...

Thanks Lauren! I've never seen that sock yarn, but then I never ever go to my lys, I only shop online. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.