Monday, May 14, 2007

I feel dumb, but after five and a half hours and about $200 spent getting a prescription from a doctor today (ironically, I think I was getting better health care when I lived in the Third World) I FORGOT to take my update pictures while there was still daylight. So sorry for the awful pictures...
I am now officially in a state of Project Spectrum rebellion:




I couldn't resist the red. I'm also obsessing about blue, which I had to force myself to knit during the February/March part. I'm sure as soon as it's June I'll be all over the pinks and greens. For whatever reason (I'm way too stubborn and hate being "told" what to do, is what my Mom says) I feel zero urge to knit the colors when I'm "supposed" to. I guess I'll try to focus on knitting a variety of colors over the entire project instead!

2 comments:

DDKK said...

Funny, I'm feeling pretty much the same way. Except after reading your post I realised I didn't even know what colours I was 'supposed' to be knitting and when I checked, found I was knitting socks in the right colours!!!

Teal said...

Which yarn is this? Looks like the colors are behaving themselves and forming regular stripes.