Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Project Spectrum yarns

I took advantage of what light I could get today to follow Lolly's lead and take pictures of the next two months' yarn.


blog 026


(There are notes on flickr labeling the ones whose labels aren't visible.)

I'm fighting with myself over what to do today - the weather is rainy and grey, the perfect day for lounging inside, but I really feel like I need to continue the spring cleaning and reorganizing and moving furniture that I did yesterday. It felt so good to be carrying bags of old papers and all the gunk from the vacuum cleaner filter out the door (not to mention probably every cardboard box that ever made its way into our apartment). But today the weather just isn't on my side; I think it's demanding that I sit and knit in my newly rearranged living room.

No comments: